Group Team Building
Team Building at Geronimo – fueled by fun!
Play is powerful! It’s not just about having fun – it’s about problem solving, experimenting, thinking, collaborating, creating and testing boundaries!
TEAM BUILDING OPTIONS:
“We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”
-George Bernard Shaw
Grab some All-Access passes, or select a single activity such as Ziplining or Axe Throwing. Come build better relationships and gain new perspectives as you adventure together!
- Encourage each other to soar as you traverse ziplines, bridges, high ropes obstacles, and a big drop on our three unique zipline courses!
- Cheer for your team and throw down at the Geronimo Axe-Throwing Range!
- Release your inner spider monkey as you scale the rockwall!
- Compete for bragging rights on our Ninja obstacle course!
- Enjoy the games, hammocks, and swings around the grounds!
Whatever combination of activities you choose, get outside and play together!
- For groups of 6 – 40 People
- (for groups over 40 see full park rentals or contact us for assistance with special circumstances.)
- Price per person is based on the activities selected.
- Ziplining: 1 course $44.99 / 2 courses $74.99 / 3 courses $99.99
- Harness and helmet rental is included, but gloves must be purchased or brought from home.
- Entrance Fee / Grounds Pass is included in the price of zipline purchase.
(A Dedicated Host is available for an additional $49.99 per hour.)
- Axe Throwing
- Includes a dedicated “Axpert” to coach your group on throwing and then lead you through competitive games!
- Price per head is:
- 60 minutes (for up to 12 people) $25.99
- 90 minutes (for up to 40 people at a time) $35.99
- 30 minutes add-on available to include Ninja stars and knife throwing
Grounds Play – This is a great option if you’re on a tight budget!
Price per head – $9.99
- Come on out to spend a few hours playing outside! Bring a picnic, rent a fire pit ($24.99 per hour), and maybe even add a dedicated host ($49.99 per hour) to show you how to play all the fun games around the grounds (please note the Dedicated host is not a team building facilitator but is a member of staff assigned to your group.)
FACILITATED TEAM BUILDING
“Play is our brain’s favorite way of learning.” -Diane Ackerman
Take your experience one step further with facilitated team building! Fill out our questionnaire, and we’ll match your group with one of our awesome facilitators who will custom-build an experience for your team. With your goals in mind, your facilitator will select games and activities designed to coax you and your team out of your comfort zone and on to insights, focusing on core principles to make your team stronger. You can then take and apply these learnings to the way you work together every day.
Some possible areas of focus include getting to know each other better, teamwork, planning, recognizing and valuing individual differences and contributions, problem solving, gaining insight into your team dynamics, or improving communication.
All facilitated activities take place on ground level.
If anyone in your group has physical, mental, or other limitations, please let us know so we can tailor the plan to ensure everyone is included and the proper accommodations are in place.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1 – Book your reservation
Step 2 – Complete the brief questionnaire to identify the makeup of your team, any special considerations, and your goals for your event.
Step 3 – Make sure to let us know if you will be purchasing Geronimo t-shirts for your team. For large groups, please talk to us ASAP as we may need to order more than we usually keep in inventory.
Step 4 – Communicate the date and time of your teambuilding to your team. Please let them know that they will be in a forest, so please dress comfortably in weather appropriate clothes that you can move in and closed-toed, closed-heeled shoes. It’s also a good idea to bring insect repellent and sunscreen. These are available for purchase at Geronimo.
Step 5 – After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link to the participant waiver for you to send to your team. That email will also include a link to your waiver management page so that you’ll be able to track who has completed the waiver, and who needs to be reminded.
Step 6 – Show up at your scheduled time ready to play!
For groups of 8 – 40.
- Please note that groups over 18 will be divided for certain activities.
Price per person: 2 hours $49.00 or 4 hours $89.99
Please note that the price per person is specifically for Facilitated Team Building activities. It does include entrance but does not include an unlimited play Grounds Pass ($9.99 per person) for any other activities at Geronimo.
- Also note that even after you’ve booked, you are welcome to add more people to your group. If the addition will be more than 3, please let us know ahead of time if you can. Once your booking has been made, the number you booked for is the minimum and no refund will be given for show numbers less than that.
Note on finding Geronimo Adventure Park:
The various map apps sometimes lead people to surrounding neighborhoods. Below is the correct map. Go to FM 2920 E and turn right onto Lee Rd. It’s a small road, watch closely! Go straight and you’ll see us!
* Pricing depends on group size, length of stay and activities selected.