Age 6 – 16
May 29th – August 9th*
Choose individual days, or sign up for an entire week and save!
*ID will be required at check-in to validate purchase.
Geronimo Adventure Park offers 3-Day Summer Camps Each Week All Summer Long!
$125 Per Day
10:00am - 5:00 pm (Monday - Wednesday)*
- Located at: 6749 FM 2920, Spring
- Reservations: Must be made 48 hours prior to camp day, or call to check availability: 830-365-5867
- Parents: After booking camp session(s), be sure to sign waiver on behalf of camper. (yellow button on bottom of screen)
More Camp Details
Camper Age-Range & Supervision
Camper age range: 6-16
Campers are safely supervised by adult counselors, at a ratio of no more than 10:1.
Activities will vary each session, but ziplining and axe throwing will be offered at every session.
- Axe throwing
- Rockwall climbing
- Ninja obstacle course
- Grounds games and challenges:
scavenger hunts, team competitions, wilderness skills
- Arts, crafts and various other activities
Participants Need to Bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Activewear clothing
- Full-fingered gloves (or Geronimo can supply for $5.99)
- Hair-tie (for hair shoulder-length or longer)
- Sack lunch
- Additional drinks or snacks, if desired (bottled water, drinks, and snacks are available for purchase)
- Snack and bottle of water
- All supplies for crafts and activities
- All gear (needed for ziplining or other activities)
6749 Farm to Market 2920, Spring, TX 77379
(Geronimo is located at the end of Lee Road, near U-Haul)
See Google map.
» Directions from Downtown Houston | » Directions from The Woodlands