Geronimo Adventure Park Questions/Answers
Do we need to fill out a waiver and book online, or can we just show up?
We also encourage guests to book their adventures online ahead of time so that we can reserve the spots for them, and to ensure we are open and have availability. Booking ahead enables the Geronimo staff to have all the needed gear prepared and ready to go for your adventure!
That being said, we certainly welcome walk-ins and will do our best to accommodate them as quickly as possible after those with reservations have been served!
Is there a size or weight limit for ziplining?
The minimum weight requirement is 45 lbs and the maximum weight is 265 lds.
Is there an age limit for ziplining or coming to Geronimo?
Guests of any age are welcome at the park and there are lots of activities for everyone to enjoy! Guests 2 and under are free of charge, though they still need a waiver.
Some of our guests are not ziplining. Do I have to purchase a Grounds Pass even if they are not doing any of the activities or are just coming to watch?
With the Grounds Pass guests will also have access to all the games and activities throughout the park such as our giant 2-lane Ninja obstacle course, Log Jam balance challenge, Whale Watch balance platforms, giant seesaw, Gaga ball pit, 9-square in the air, and lawn games (like corn hole, ladder ball, tetherball, box hockey, horseshoes, and Giant Jenga), swings and hammocks!
A Grounds Pass is automatically included with all Ziplining passes and does not need to be purchased separately.
Do Zipline Passes include a Ground Pass?
Can you accommodate large groups?
Do you offer military discounts?
If I only purchase one or two zipline courses, can I choose which ones to do?
So if you purchase 1 Zipline Course, you will do Go Fly. If you purchase 2 Zipline Courses, you will start with the Go Fly course, and then choose between Go High or Go Long for your 2nd course.
Do I need to have an ID when I arrive?
How do I know when you are open to the public?
For the most up-to-date information, subscribe to our email list and get exclusive discounts, news, contests, and stories to inspire you to unplug and clip in!
You can see our current hours of operations and subscribe to our email list here.
What is your refund and cancellation policy?
- We are happy to reschedule your reservation with advance notice. We plan and schedule our staff based on reservations, so we ask that you please notify us as early as possible.
- Please call 830-365-5867 or email ([email protected]) as soon as possible if you are not able to make it at your reserved time.
- There is no credit or refund given if you do not show up for your reserved time, and no advanced notice was given.
- If you do not wish to reschedule at the time of cancellation, credit will be held on your Geronimo account and can be applied to any Geronimo purchase for up to 1 year.
- Reservation for groups of 6 or more must be cancelled at least 72 hours in advance.
- If Geronimo closes an activity due to weather or extenuating circumstances, you will be contacted to reschedule your visit. If you do not wish to reschedule, credit will be held on your Geronimo account and can be applied to any Geronimo purchase for up to 1 year. (Exceptions may be considered for guests who are traveling from out of town.)